Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ashlee Simpson: Cover for Shape Magazine June Issue


I know this post seems a little late cause I should be posting this at the beginning of each month supposedly. but then you know it's not that late though. Anyway, Ashlee Simpson is the latest cover girl of the Shape magazine for this month (June).

She said:


“I never thought I’d be on the cover of a magazine in a bikini,” the 23-year-old singer tells the mag, but says she couldn’t say no after working out two to three times a week with celebrity trainer Michael Alexander. She also sticks to a diet of yogurt and granola for breakfast, turkey or veggie wraps for lunch and lean proteins like fish and chicken for dinner."

I think she looks great on this cover. Before I never even thought that Ashlee would do this. Because she used to be a punk star before, just like Avril. but then she suddenly transformed and whOo the next thins i saw was this pretty blond girl.

0 comments: