Sunday, November 28, 2010

“It makes me feel lucky to have a strong support system,” Mandy Moore

Mandy Moore is in a league of her own. She's among a few early child stars who have persisted wholesome, without a pinch of a malicious gossip, career meltdown or leaked out sex tape in sight. Mandy Moore lately disclosed how and why she didn't wind up like the Britney Spears of the world. And she looks to her family for support and love, pressing out that her family molded how she is today.

According to ShowbizSpy.com, the singer-actress said that when she was a child star, her parents assisted her when she was on the road.

“It makes me feel lucky to have a strong support system,” Mandy Moore revealed in a recent interview, talking about the recent meltdowns of other former child stars. “I had Mom and Dad traveling with me at a young age, and they were concerned for my welfare. That’s why I’m able to do what I do.”

Mandy Moore got her beginning in the entertainment industry as a teen in Orlando. she got her big break when she came to the attention of Epic Records label exec who overhead her singing at a studio. And now she is married to Ryan Adams. Mandy looks to her family for inspiration to begin her own family.

0 comments: