Saturday, March 05, 2011

Phil Collins will quit from the music business?


It is sad that Phil Collins might call it quits from the music business. Reports said that the singer/songwriter had developed hearing problems. He has a dislocated vertebra and nerve damage in his hands from playing the drums. But more than his slight disabilities, Phil Collins doesn't think he fits in the current music world and figures it's best to go out quietly. :'(
“It’s a good time to stop.” “I look at the MTV Music Awards and I think: ‘I can’t be in the same business as this’.

“I don’t really belong to that world and I don’t think anyone’s going to miss me. I’m much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely.

“I’m not worried about not being able to play the drums again, I’m more worried about being able to cut a loaf of bread safely or building things for my kids.”

0 comments: