Saturday, July 23, 2011

Chris Evans: From Care Bear to Captain America

Chris Evans has put on a superhero costume before in the Fantastic Four films, but he's stepped into the big leagues on his own in Captain America: The First Avenger. But heading his first big solo franchise nearly didn't happen for the 30-year old actor.

"The commitment was huge and there was sure to be a lifestyle change that I wasn't sure I was after," Evans said during a recent press tour for the film. "I thought about it and said, 'No thanks, I think I'm good.'"

Thankfully for fans of the Marvel universe, he changed his mind. For those who want more of his brawn onscreen, they will be able to catch him in the upcoming superhero fest The Avengers, which brings together the all-star casts from Iron Man, Thor, and The Incredible Hulk.

Read more at Kitsapsun

0 comments: